Wednesday, May 14, 2008

opus Magnuson

She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes. She'll be driving six white horses when she comes. Oh, we'll all go out to meet her when she comes. She'll be wearing red pajamas when she comes. She will have to sleep with grandma when she comes.



You want to know who I think is funnier than Lilly Tomlin or Wanda Sites, who is more ravaging than Shirley McLaine or Nichole Kidman, more literate than Doris Lessing or wikipedia and can lay down the beats better than Mia or Lesley Hall....?

Well it is no other than my dear friend, Ann (they broke the mold) Magnuson.

Ann, a wellspring of originality, has been unleashing her unique brand of performance art on raucous crowds since high-school. If I told you also that she is a glittering red-carpet star from hollywood to bolliwood, that she is a syndicated investigable journalist with huge circulations, I would be kidding you not.

If I told you that off stage she is just like you and me, I'd be lying. ann magnuson is our modern day shaman(uhh, shalady).



Drink the bong-water or pass, but do listen to he luv show.

No comments:

Post a Comment