Tuesday, May 20, 2008

can't affored no CHANGE

Friend --

The polls are closed in Kentucky and votes are being counted in Oregon, and it's clear that tonight we have reached a major milestone on this journey.

We have won an absolute majority of all the delegates chosen by the people in this Democratic primary process [...]

And that's without Oregon, which should further pad the margin for whatever gets decided regarding Florida and Michigan.




Artist Shepard Fairley has done some very stricking portraits of our next president.
Here is one of the official obama posters available at the supporter store.


If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress? Just asking.

“I wanted to make an art piece of Barack Obama because I thought an iconic portrait of him could symbolize and amplify the importance of his mission. I believe Obama will guide this country to a future where everyone can thrive and I should support him vigorously for the sake of my two young daughters. I have made art opposing the Iraq war for several years, and making art of Obama, who opposed the war from the start, is like making art for peace. I know I have an audience of young art fans and I’m delighted if I can encourage them to see the merits of Barack Obama.”


-Shepard Fairey



The time is ripe for CHANGE- Change How American Noggins Get Educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment