Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bloggers Oath

Apparently blogging is nothing new to the literate world.
As with storytelling for millennia in a culture of orality, information can sometimes be flubbed so that the original intended message is thouroughly misconstrued. It is the responsibility of the listener/reader to make their own conclusion, form opinion and act accordingly.

Capital Flub

Some would rather forget that major-league Blooper when bush-appointed Justice Roberts got tongue-tied and twisted while officiating the ritual at obama's presidential oathing. For whatever Freudian slippage overwhelmed Roberts, here below I will attempt to declare my personal commitment to blogging for the calendar year 2010.



"I Swampthing do solemnly swear (or affirm)
that I will faithfully execute the office of
President of the BlogSwampstyle,
and will to the best of my ability,
preserve, protect and defend
the Constitution of the United WWW Bloggers State."



Happiness is...

I promise not to blow sh*t up, make stuff up, or stay up late just to get a lousy timely post posted. So expect more of the same lack-luster rule-breaking irreverent web publishing and wish me luck as one never knows when bloggers-block may set in to impede ideas or when sparks of inadvertent genius may fly. Follow most assuredly that some of my truths be posted for all posterity.

...Reliable Information.

No comments:

Post a Comment